Intuitive partners with some of the largest, most respected insurance brokerages in the country. As an outsourced solution for the firms, we deliver expertise in forming enterprise risk captives for their clients, and we manage the captives long-term. We create a new resources for our partner firms at a minimum cost to them, and with a great deal of long-term benefit.
Agencies select us because of our expertise as underwriters, our advanced knowledge of enterprise risk captives, and for the importance we place on transparency. Because we’re developing a long term relationship with the agency and their clients, we’re committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest standard of client services.
Our partners have a lot to say about us –read our partner profiles here – but the top reasons they choose to work with Intuitive include:
- Intuitive has been working with enterprise risk captives since 2005, creating programs that are driven by underwriting ethics.
- Transparency is very important to us. We produce a 300+ page feasibility study so that prospective clients know and understand their captive completely. Once launched, we manage their captive for the long term.
- Because we’re underwriters, clients know we are providing real and valuable coverage that can withstand scrutiny. They also know we’ll be there with them to assist with any questions, should they arise.
- Agency partners have confidence in the way our risk pool is structured. Intuitive manages the Colorado Reinsurance Exchange (CREX), a pool shared by Intuitive clients.
- Intuitive’s dedicated account managers know their clients very well.
- Intuitive specialists enjoy a great rapport with the state and federal regulators that impact the captives we underwrite. As insurance professionals, we stay on top of all the regulations that could impact our clients.
Visit our partner profiles section to find out more about what Intuitive clients have to say about us.
We look for agency partners who want to provide holistic solutions to their clients. If you’d like to learn more about captives, and find out how we can help your clients, please get in touch with us.